Thursday 21 November 2013

Ultimately, there is only unity

Humanity keeps fighting each other, feeling superior or inferior even in our daily lives, believing our very different lifestyles of different collective groups are better than the other, "Our way is the right way", or "I am more spiritual than they are".

What if we lean acceptance of differences, honouring honesty and integrity of each person's chosen life's path? What if we drop into our own heart, acknowledging our own vulnerability and insecurity and from that perspective only see, feel and listen to the so called other, acknowledging their vulnerability and insecurity. This way we can have compassion for each other, supporting each other in inner growth and further heart opening.

I've experienced that if I am in a difficult situation with someone, that the moment I drop into my heart, acknowledging for myself how I feel, the energy between me and the other person shifts. The moment I am centred in love, the other person feels safe, does not need to be defensive and we can co-create or move into different directions peacefully.

We are all part of one humanity, breathing the same air, drinking the same water, eating food grown on the same planet. We might as well co-create together in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment